Posted by Wayne Parham [ 126.96.36.199 ] on September 21, 2005 at 14:21:31:
In Reply to: Hornsub shootout posted by Wayne Parham on July 24, 2005 at 21:22:54:
Just an FYI. The scheduled date is October 14, 2005. If the weather forecast predicts rain, we'll reschedule for a week later, October 21. This isn't something we can know earlier than Wednesday the 12th, so it is best to check back then. Try to make hotel arrangements that will allow a rescheduled date, just in case.
[ ProSpeakers Forum ] [ Help ]